It tickled me

We have a game in our family called 'red car.' It's extremely simple. All you have to do is be the first to shout, 'red car' when you see one and you score a point. Obviously this is an outdoor game.

Last Thursday we were playing red car when the rules were changed. First my son suggested we play 'red anything' so we shouted 'red thing' when we saw something red. He then went on to say, 'how about we play anything anything, but in our heads silently!!!!!' Of course when you play it that way, it doesn't look like you're playing at all.

My suspicion is that he has grown out of the game!

Anyway today I informed him that I had been playing it for three days and had seen a huge amount of things first and therefore I must have won. He asked me to prove it.

Dang!

Comments

  1. Oh good, you're back - 'webby' as Mr FF and I say to each other when we see ourselves reappear on forae.

    I think your son is growing up indeed - it must be a bitter sweet moment, Moll.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have friends who play "My Twingo" when driving in France, spotting Renault Twingos. When I was a kid we used to do it with Minis. (The car, that is, not the skirt))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a horrible feeling that when I was a kid I used to do the same thing with Minis (the skirts, though, not the cars!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments......

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the blog spell...

51 quirky features of Norwich Cathedral that you can go and find

Anal Retention Test