It's shameful to admit you google your own name but look what I found on the urban dictionary!!!!

Molly Potter
buy molly potter mugs, tshirts and magnets

A term used by Harry Potter fans to describe someone who has the qualities of both Molly Weasley and Harry Potter, particularly Harry's brains and Molly's loving bubbliness.

In other words, Molly Potter = sheer greatness.

Some also refer to it as the name Ginny and Harry SHOULD have named their child.
"Woah, that girl is such a Molly Potter. She aced the test AND told me my hair looked good today"
perfect smart intelligent molly weasly harry potter loving
by picklejarr Dec 8, 2009 share this



Yes I'll go with that! In line with my self-googling narcissism! I might suggest this as a possible illustration....

Comments

  1. I think I might write my own definition. It'll have words like choas munger, sloppy, lost and not contained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool descriptions.

    When I google Claire Potter I get things like "Conscientous librarian" and "eldest grand-daughter of Beatrix". Not quite the same ring. I think I might change my name to Polly. Or Olive. Yes, Olive. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments......

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the blog spell...

51 quirky features of Norwich Cathedral that you can go and find

Anal Retention Test